ReceiptofPayment.com is an online program for private individuals. Our goal is to make receipts as pleasant as possible. In order to be able to offer our services properly, we have drawn up the following conditions, so you know where you stand.
Formation of this agreement
You enter into the agreement with ReceiptofPayment.com by placing an order on ReceiptofPayment.com, hereinafter “ReceiptofPayment.com”, offered on the domain name: ReceiptofPayment.com or a sub domain thereof, of the RVGZ company registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 59618108 (hereinafter: “Provider”) and thereby agrees to the General Terms and Conditions below.
The latest version of the Terms and Conditions can always be found at: https://receiptofpayment.com/disclaimer
- These terms and conditions apply to every agreement for receipt making between the Provider and you, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Deviations from these General Terms and Conditions are only valid if agreed in writing.
- The applicability of any of your general terms and conditions is expressly rejected.
- Only Dutch law applies to all legal relationships to which ReceiptofPayment.com is party.
Right of use and rules
- Accounts registered using automated methods, such as robots, are prohibited.
- You must be a natural person and you must provide your personal information that belongs to you.
- You are over 18 years old
- Log-in details are strictly personal and may not be shared with other people. You are always responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and secure. Provider cannot be held liable for this.
- You are responsible for all activities and content published and done under your account (This also applies to any users you have created under your account).
- You must not violate Dutch law.
- It is forbidden to use receipt making for illegal purposes.
- You will not attempt to hack and create websites and / or set up websites that occur as part of Provider or Creator.
- You will not place worms and / or viruses and / or other forms of destructive code on receipt making.
- You will not use Receipt Creation to post or send unsolicited content / email (SPAM).
- You will not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell or resell any part of Proof of Creation without the express permission of the Provider.
Rates and payments
- The rate for the service to be provided by the Provider will be made known on the website during the registration procedure or upon conversion of a free to a paid account.
- The payment is made in advance and per quarter.
- When converting from a free account to a paid account, the free account is immediately converted to a paid account and you automatically terminate the free account. The paid subscription will also start on the day of conversion.
- All mentioned prices include the applicable VAT rate.
- You agree to digital invoicing by ReceiptofPayment.com.
- All judicial and extrajudicial collection costs, including the costs for lawyers, bailiffs and collection agencies, are for your account. The extrajudicial collection costs are in accordance with the scale used by case law for extrajudicial collection costs.
Duration and Cancellation
- The agreement is entered into for a period as stated when ordering with a cancellation period of the same duration as the contract entered into.
- A paid receipt-making subscription can be canceled per quarter.
- After canceling your subscription, Provider can and will still collect invoices from the corresponding subscription at a later time.
- No money will be refunded if you cancel your subscription earlier.
- If your account is no longer used for a longer period of time, then ReceiptofPayment.com may, after clear notice in advance, proceed to delete the account and the associated data from the account.
- If you submit a delete request, we will permanently delete the account and all associated data, this cannot be retrieved.
- You are responsible for the legal retention of your administration at all times, even after canceling your account.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in immediate closure of your ReceiptofPayment.com account.
Changes to the service and prices
- Provider is permitted at any time, with or without notification, to make changes to receipt making or to temporarily suspend receipt making, for example in the event of maintenance.
- Provider retains the right to permanently stop receipt making. The provider will make this known on the website.
- Provider is permitted to implement price changes for the use of receipt making.
- Provider is permitted to apply changes to packages offered and associated functionalities.
- Provider endeavors, but does not guarantee, that: Creating proofs meets your specific wishes, Making proofs has a correct operation, mistakes in acknowledgment making are corrected.
Copyright and property
- Provider will never become the property of your content within your account.
- It is not permitted to (re) use HTML and / or CSS and / or images for own or commercial use without the express permission of the Provider.
- If the Provider should be liable, then this liability is limited to the Rate that has been charged to you under this Agreement.
- Provider is never liable for indirect / direct damage, such as consequential damage, lost profit, lost savings, tax debts and damage due to business interruption.
- The Provider is not liable for damage of whatever nature caused by the Provider relying on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by you.
- You indemnify the Provider against claims from third parties for all damage that these third parties might suffer through the use of the services by the Buyer.
- You are responsible for your choice to use Receipt Making. Making receipts cannot be held liable for any shortcomings in the product.
In the event of force majeure, which in any case means: disruptions in the telecommunication infrastructure (internet), internal unrest, mobilization, war, blockage in transport, strike, exclusion, business disruptions, stagnation in supply, fire, flood, import and export barriers:
- Provider is not obliged to continue to offer the service or to fulfill other obligations in accordance with this agreement.
- It will be possible to suspend the agreement without any possibility of compensation to the Provider.
- Processing of your personal data (AVG)
Personal data is processed when using the services that ReceiptofPayment.com offers. The General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) applies to this.
- Processing of your customers’ personal data
As a user of ReceiptofPayment.com you are legally “Processing Responsible” * for the personal data of third parties (hereinafter “Data Subject”) that you enter and store in your ReceiptofPayment.com account. This is, for example, personal data of your customers and suppliers. In this context ReceiptofPayment.com is seen as the “Processor” (as referred to in the AVG) of the personal data. Both parties are obliged to adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). It is possible to conclude a processing agreement with us in your Receipt account.
- Provider strives for the highest possible availability of services. In the event of force majeure the Provider cannot be held liable for this.
- Provider uses services (hardware, software, network, data storage, etc.) from third parties for the provision of receipt making.
- Making receipts may unilaterally change the Conditions. You are advised to check the conditions regularly for changes via the regular channels on ReceiptofPayment.com. If you continue to make use of receipt making after changing the Terms and Conditions, you will be deemed to irrevocably accept the changed terms and conditions.
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions can be asked at e-mail address: support@ReceiptofPayment.com
Version: November 10, 2019
Disclaimer for ReceiptofPayment.com
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for ReceiptofPayment
All the information on this website – www.receiptofpayment.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. ReceiptofPayment does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (ReceiptofPayment), is strictly at your own risk. ReceiptofPayment will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.